Did you know that a Bodum had more than one use? Gone are the days of single usage kitchen items. In this environment, we support being creative and doing all that you can with what you got, and this is why we’re encouraging you to use your Bodum for cocktail making.
Just think about it, the Bodum plunger is the perfect tool for ensuring you can optimize the amount of flavour you can get out of whatever accompaniment you dash in your cocktail. Below is my recipe to the Campari Basil and Clementine cocktail, made with my Bodum. Enjoy!
Campari Basil and Clementine Cocktail
What you’ll need
- 2 basil leafs
- 1 clementine
- Peel 1 clementine and add it in parts into the centre of the Bodum
- Take one basil leaf and add that to the Bodum insert
- Pour 3 oz of Campari into the Bodum filter so it runs over the clementine and basil and fills the bottom of the Bodum
- Add 1 oz of Cointreau
- Add 2 oz of ginger-ale
- Insert the Bodum plunger and plunge 3 times
- Add ice to an old fashion glass and pour the liquid from the Bodum into your glass
- Take the second basil leaf and add it to the old fashion glass as your garnish